Home
ExcelCalcs
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Calculator for assessment of steel structures to AS4100 (1 viewing) (1) Guest
If none of the forum headings seem to fit your question or comment then post it here.
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Calculator for assessment of steel structures to AS4100
luke9500 (User)
Egg (Fresh Boarder)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Calculator for assessment of steel structures to AS4100 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
Calculator for assessment of steel structures to AS4100
I was wondering if anyone would be able to email me the Excel files which are on this website relating to AS 4100. I have an assignment regarding structural steel about Moments, Continuous Beams and Columns. I am not able to afford the full package for the website which it says is needed to download this file. I was hoping that the student free trial would allow me to download files such as this. My email address is xxxxxxxxx
Thankyou Luke

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2010/10/29 13:13 By JohnDoyle[Admin]. Reason: Remove email address. Leaving email addresses makes you vulnerable to spammers.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JohnDoyle[Admin] (Admin)
Mechanical Engineer.
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male MoreVision Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE, UK Birthdate: 1965-02-24
Re:Calculator for assessment of steel structures to AS4100 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 492  
Hi Luke I just want to explain a little about how the site works. When we started everything was given away for free but we had surprisingly little given back. So little infact that we did not think the site could survive without greater content generated by our users. We changed our policy so that only XLC Pro subscribers had full access to the Repository. At the same time we introduced our earn your subscription scheme and we particularly had students in mind because we did not want money to be a barrier to entry.

Since making the changes we have benefited from greater users contributions. User contributed calculations can be on any subject what so ever. Maybe you could take a look at Stuart Gaunt's contributions - he is a civil engineering student at Nottingham University in the UK. He might be able to give you some ideas. I look forward to awarding you your free subscription

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top
We have 5 guests and 38 members online
Contact Us
post/emailEmail (preferred method of contact)
telephone US +1 617 5008224
telephone EU +44 113 8152220
Our Feeds
Repository RSS. Forum RSS. User Comment RSS. News RSS.