Home
ExcelCalcs
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
ASCE 7-10 CODE SNOW LOAD ANALYSIS PROGRAM (1 viewing) (1) Guest
This area of the Forum is reserved for notes about the Version history of items in the repository. A link to the related repository item is always included at the top of each thread.
Go to bottom Favoured: 168
TOPIC: ASCE 7-10 CODE SNOW LOAD ANALYSIS PROGRAM
ATomanovich (User)
Frog Prince (Platinum Boarder)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ASCE 7-10 CODE SNOW LOAD ANALYSIS PROGRAM 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 53  
This thread will track of the version history of the following download:
ASCE 7-10 CODE SNOW LOAD ANALYSIS PROGRAM

As best I could tell, the development of this new workbook was basically an exercise of minor editing of the previous workbook based on the ASCE 7-05 Code. No changes were required to be made to any of the actual formulas and calculations.

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2015/01/02 09:23 By ATomanovich.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
ATomanovich (User)
Frog Prince (Platinum Boarder)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ASCE 7-10 CODE SNOW LOAD ANALYSIS PROGRAM updated to v1.1 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 53  
It was brought to my attention that there had been a change made in Section 7.3.4 of the ASCE 7-10 Code for the use of the minimum flat roof snow load, that I had missed.

The minimum flat roof snow load is now separately defined as "pm", and the Code now states that the minimum flat roof snow load need not be used in combination with snow drift. The worksheet had been using the maximum of either the calculated flat roof snow load, "pf" or the Code prescribed minimum value, and adding that to the snow drift, which then was potentially conservative.

I have made this correction, and I have also added a visual comment to the upper right of the sketch in the worksheet to emphasize that point..

The current version of this workbook is now 1.1.

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top
We have 15 guests and 43 members online
Contact Us
post/emailEmail (preferred method of contact)
telephone US +1 617 5008224
telephone EU +44 113 8152220
Our Feeds
Repository RSS. Forum RSS. User Comment RSS. News RSS.

Google Analytics Alternative