Home
ExcelCalcs
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fluid properties of 50/50 Ethylene glycol/water mix. Also those of air (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Any site contribution will be rewarded with subscription coupons as a way of saying thank you. If a site administrator likes your pitch he’ll instruct you to proceed. Be sure to follow these notes when preparing your pitch.
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Fluid properties of 50/50 Ethylene glycol/water mix. Also those of air
ivan_the_4th (User)
Egg (Fresh Boarder)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fluid properties of 50/50 Ethylene glycol/water mix. Also those of air 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1  
I've already uploaded the file into the fluids category.
Sorry for being a bit previous and not reading the instructions.

Anyway. I feel that my file will be useful to those who work with automotive (or similar) heat exchangers. Particularly as it calculates the fluid properties of a 50/50 ethylene glycol/water mix up to a temperature of 120C.
I have a professional program at home that gives up above the boiling point of water so I know this spreadsheet, although simple, is quite desirable.

No macros are used so it's easy to paste and integrate into other sprreadsheets.
All you do is enter the temperature.

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2010/09/13 09:10 By JohnDoyle[Admin].
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JohnDoyle[Admin] (Admin)
Mechanical Engineer.
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male MoreVision Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE, UK Birthdate: 1965-02-24
Re:Fluid properties of 50/50 Ethylene glycol/water mix. Also those of air 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 494  
Thank you Ivan I have awarded a one months XLC Pro subscription by way of thanks. I tried to find your previous up load but there are none on this account. It might be possible that you have a number of accounts using different email addresses? If you use the same account you'll be able to see all your uploads by selecting 'My Uploads' on the site user menu.

Your calculation is now in the Repository:
Fluid Property Calculator.xls

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top
We have 13 guests and 39 members online
Contact Us
post/emailEmail (preferred method of contact)
telephone US +1 617 5008224
telephone EU +44 113 8152220
Our Feeds
Repository RSS. Forum RSS. User Comment RSS. News RSS.

Real Time Analytics