- Log into the ExcelCalcs website
- Select “My Calcs’ to display everything you have uploaded.
- Select the calculation you would like to update.
- You’ll then see the “Update Submission” link; click on this to show a new upload page.
- Now use the ‘browse’ button to select the updated calculation to upload.
- You may wish to update the file description. This is written in HTML. If you are unfamiliar with HTML please just email us the change and we’ll do it for you.
- Raise the file version (e.g. if your file is currently version 1.3 and you have only made a small change raise it to version 1.4; If it is a major update then you may wish to raise it to version 2.0).
- Now click on the ‘Submit File’ button. Remember your old calculation will be over written.
- You can now view your updated calculation page.
From time to time authors may wish to update their calculations published at ExcelCalcs. This is how it is done:
We reward site contributions with XLC Pro subscriptions (check here for details).