At ExcelCalcs users post excellent calculations covering a myriad of topics. Site Administrator offer guidance to encourage good quality uploads and they review all uploads within a few days. However the bottom line is that there is no warranty on downloads.
So when searching calculations look out for:
- High download count.
- Good ratings.
- Positive comments.
- Downloads that are well supported in the forum link.
- Downloads with validation notes.
- Upload date – older files with positive comments are more trustworthy than newer files with negative comments.
- Good authors – Featured authors, authors with many uploads, authors with a record of supporting their documents in the forums.
ExcelCalcs provides user tools to help keep track of both their downloads and uploads to help control the quality of calculations on the site. Useful Links Under Member Login:
- My Downloads - What have I downloaded? When it was downloaded?
- My Updates - Has it been updated? Why was it updated? – view the ‘Forum Link’ on each download page.
- My Uploads - Control any revisions to your uploads.
Your User Menu - the user menu explained in this video. How to check your XLC subscription and get your XLC release code. Check all your downloads and check for updated calculations. Uploading documents and version control. Updating your email address, username, avatar and other details.
|Uploaded||Repository Download and Author Discussion Links|
|2010 Nov. 09||US Steel Sheet Pile Design by eng619|
|2010 Nov. 08||XLC addin for MS Excel by JohnDoyle|
|2010 Nov. 04||Quadratic Equations.xls by BillyNoMates|
|2010 Nov. 03||Steel Beam with Web Openings by gfs_se|
|2010 Nov. 02||Sheet Piling NYSDOT.xls by eng619|
|2010 Nov. 02||steel beams with web openings-V2.xlsx by gfs_se|
|2010 Oct. 22||wind pressure ASCE 7-05 by dyk|
Remember that XLC ED subscribers can view the calculations online but you will need an XLC Pro subscription to download them. An Excel Pro subscription gives you access to downloads for one year and unrestricted use of our XLC software. It only costs $90 for which we’ll do our level best to help you make great calculations to solve all your technical problems. Review your subscription...