Take a sneak preview at XLC 04_09 set for release before 30th March. New in this version:
- Massive productivity gains as XLC equations now update automatically.
- Automatic equation naming.
- Improved greek character functionality.
- Redraw with or without equation numbering.
- New Email utility for speedy Repository Uploads.
- Improved colour matching in Excel 2007.
- New ExcelCalcs Web Search Utility.
- Search the best technical content on the web direcly from Excel.
On your marks, get set and go - each picture is linked to a screencam video tutorial to get you up and runnning with XLC 04_09.
Please leave some feedback in the discussion section on the ExcelCalcs TV page.
1) Name and show equations. Display above and below a division line. Greek characters.
2) Algebraic and numeric equation displays. Equation cloning. Behaviour of EQS() functions.
3) Equation automatic updates. Verification of cell formula. Equation numbering.
4) Save as a Native Excel Format with no XLC functions.
5) Seeing and correcting errors in cell formulas.
6) Deleting equations. Changing XLC default settings. XLC Release code for XLC Pro subscribers.
7) Units button. Copy OVD()/UND() button. Delete Equation pictures button. Equation Redraw button.
8) ExcelCalcs search utility. Using a search bias. Finding Repository items.
9) Email ExcelCalcs Repository calculations.